Call for Presenters 2017
Deadline for submission: Friday, March 24, 2017
All Association of Florida College (AFC) members, community leaders and business partners are encouraged to submit a Professional Development Workshop Proposal for the 2016 AFC-Student Development Commission (SDC) Conference, May 16 to 18.
Presentations should represent best practices regarding student affairs topics facing college faculty, staff, and students. The conference planning committee is seeking submissions from a diverse range of scholars, practitioners, faculty members, staff members, managers, directors, administrators, community leaders, consultants, and business partners.
If you are interested in presenting at the 50th Annual Student Development Commission Conference hosted by Pasco-Hernando State College in Wesley Chapel, FL, please review the following program proposal parameters:
1. All presenters must be registered/paid participants in the conference. AFC Member Registration is $99.00 and Non-Member Registration is $149.00 until April 17, 2017.
2. Concurrent session slots are 40 minutes long; please allow time for audience interaction and Q & A.
3. Conference presentations may take place on Tuesday May 16 and Wednesday May 17, 2017.
4. Program proposals should be submitted utilizing the link below.
5. Proposals require the following information:
- Program Title
- Presenter (s) Contact Information
- Audio Visual Request
- Bio (s)
Review and Notification Process
After the proposal review process is complete, e-mail notifications will be sent to all those who submitted proposals (accepted and declined) no later than Thursday, April 6, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact the following:
John Fey, Pasco Hernando State College